Briefly describe (1-2 sentences) the Bug you’re experiencing:
I am making a new form. Linking my drop down options for one of the form’s questions to a field, I am experiencing the issue that when click ‘Connect to field > Add field’ and create a new field (also selecting ‘add to library’) it disappears.
The new field doesn’t link my form question options to the field and even when I search the library for the new field I just created, it is not there. I tried multiple times and have used forms and the new field function extensively before without issues, hence now reporting it as a bug.
Steps to reproduce:
- Creating a new ‘Multi-select’ question in a form
- Editing my question, I click on ‘Connect to field’
- I then click on ‘Add field’
- I fill in the details for the new field and select ‘Add to library’
- I then click on the blue ‘Create Field’ button
- My question is not connected to the new field
- The new field is not searchable under the ‘Choose from library option’
Browser version: Using the new Asana Desktop App and also just tried in my browser which is the latest Google Chrome Version 90.0.4430.212 (Official Build) (x86_64)
Upload screenshots below:
I have created this quick Loom video showing what happens: