New Column: Overdue in Days

Hi Everyone,

Is it possible to create a column wherein it will automatically show the running overdue in days? As long as the task is still incomplete, the overdue column will continue to compute. Once completed, computation of overdue stops.

Example:
Task: Incomplete
Due date: January 9
Overdue in Days: 2 (considering today is January 11)

** if completed on January 12, Overdue in Days will be 3 days.

Thanks,
Ray

1 Like

If the formula field would allow “Today” as a parameter, you would be able to do that. Might even be useful in other use cases. Sadly, no “Today” field.

1 Like

Thank you for your quick response. I hope Asana would add this feature soon.

Hey @Raymund
although @Herve_Buisset is correct - I have moved your topic into the product feedback group and have voted for it to be an included feature as I think this would be a great idea!!
Don’t forget to vote for this feature to be added too on the blue button at the top.
Hopefully the developers will see the benefit of adding this into the formulas and then add the feature.

2 Likes

Hi Raymund,

We have same dilemma measuring the running overdue in days. Hope this will be included in the feature of ASANA.

In addition is there a column that can set a dat automatically daily as date today - the dates will be automatically be changed on a daily basis

In addition is there a column that can set a date automatically daily as date today - the dates will be automatically be changed on a daily basis

Hi everyone! Just to let you know that the TODAY function is gradually rolling out!

3 Likes