My Profile Settings Display Background Isn't Working

Briefly describe (1-2 sentences) the Bug you’re experiencing: The My Profile Settings > Display > Backgrounds isn’t working anymore. It quickly displays, but disappears when you go to My Tasks > then click files or calendar. It never shows under My Tasks.

Steps to reproduce: Try changing the display background.

Browser version: Version 87.0.4280.88 (Official Build) (x86_64)

Upload screenshots below:

Hi @Kyle_McCracken, welcome to the Asana Community Forum!

This is currently working as expected and it’s not a bug. The background are currently visible in Board and Conversations view. When you open other tabs you will only see a preview of the background while the page loads.

I hope this helps! Let me know if you have any other questions!

1 Like

Is there anyway this could be added to the list views as well? It would be much more pleasant if the background was on any page you select.

5 Likes

This is pretty dumb, why wouldn’t people want the background changed on the main page? It’s mostly useless on the other screens…

7 Likes

I remember that I used to be able to set the background in My Tasks list view, but it went away. Maybe I’m thinking of a different page, but I’m pretty confident it was My Tasks list. I use list view primarily and hope backgrounds can be an option for any/all My Tasks views. Pretty please!

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 3 days. New replies are no longer allowed.