Moving a project from one portfolio to another.

It would be great if you could move a project from one portfolio to another, rather than having to remove it from one, and re-adding it to another. You’re able to do this between teams, and it’d be useful if you could do the same between portfolios!

2 Likes

HI @Sofia_Mikton Welcome to the forum! I understand where you are coming from but as a project can belong in multiple portfolios I don’t think it would work.

Hi All,

Is there a way, or a work around to move a project or projects between portfolios.

Thanks in advance.

Cheers, Cathy.

Hello @TTA_Office,
if you wish to add a project to another portfolio you can do so via the “add work” menu
Screenshot_3379

Now to remove a project from another portfolio you’d have to locate the portfolio and remove it. More details shared here:

@TTA_Office ,

As an alternative to @Andrea_Mayer 's solution, you could also go to the Connected Portfolios section of the Overview tab of the project. Here, you can add it to portfolios by clicking the + or remove it by clicking the 3 dots next to the target portfolio.

2 Likes

This must be a newer feature, and I love it! Thanks so much for bringing it to my attention, @Stephen_Li :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

2 Likes

(post deleted by author)