Missing tasks when using a Template

Briefly describe (1-2 sentences) the Bug you’re experiencing: When I create a new project using a template, an entire stage of tasks does not populate over.

Steps to reproduce:

Browser version: Chrome Version 91.0.4472.164 (Official Build) (64-bit)

Upload screenshots below:

Hello @anon40240096!

I am sorry to hear about you experiencing this bug! In order to help troubleshoot further can your provide some more details? Specifically, does the bug only happen using 1 specific project template or all project templates? Is is the same section of tasks that doesn’t copy over each time or does it change? Have you tried to replicate the bug using a different browser (Firefox, Edge, etc)? Also, it would be great if you could share some screenshots as well!

If you can provide some answers to these questions I think we can help you troubleshoot this further.

2 Likes

Hi @anon40240096, just checking in here to see if you have any updates? :slight_smile:

Hi @anon40240096, as I haven’t heard back from you just yet, I’ve gone ahead and moved your post to the Closed category.

If you’re still running into this issue, please feel free to reach back out :slight_smile:

This topic was automatically closed 16 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.