Milestone functional in Calendar view

Seems like Milestone functions differently than tasks in the calendar view. Few things:

• If you have more than one milestone, it stacks into an icon indicating how many milestones are due that date. If you point your mouse to it - then it will show the milestones.
    This happens in the personal calendar view and project calendar view.
    If you look at milestones in team calendar view - then it shows up as ordinary task do.
    Why the different treatment?

In a personal and project calendar, you can’t drag and drop milestones. In team view, you can’t - again why?
Thank you!

Hi @Mike_P and welcome to the Forum! My sincere apologies for the delay in responding to you!

I took a look into this and you’re completely right, while you can easily identify Milestones in your My Tasks and Project calendars, Milestones look just like tasks in the Team calendar. I’m not sure whether or not this is an expected behavior so I’ve gone ahead and filed a task for our Development Team to find out! I’ll be in touch as soon as I have an update!

Thank you so much for taking the time to report this issue, we really appreciate it!

Hi @Mike_P,

Just heard back from our Team here, and I can confirm this one of the current product limitations for Milestones. But the good news is that our Team has already planned to fix it in in the next update, so this is temporary :slight_smile:

Thanks for taking the time to share this feedback with us, we really appreciate it!

1 Like

Hello Marie, not sure if it relates to the original post, but at the moment milestones don’t show individually in calendar view - they stack up.
That’s a problem because we want to able to see them just as we can see tasks. Any plans going on about this?
See picture attached.

1 Like