Marked for today way down the page

I have my tasks set up to show in date order but for some reason the Marked for Today is 3/4 down the page instead of the top of the page. I can’t move it (no 6 dots). It used to be at the top of the page but I just noticed today that it’s just above items with no due date at all. How can I move it or delete it as it’s useless where it is. I even tried to move today’s tasks just below it but you can’t move those tasks either and I thought I used to to be able to.
Using Windows 10 on PC

Sounds like a glitch/bug. I don’t reproduce that and I am also on Win 10/PC. Please excuse my obvious suggestion, but have you tried restarting your browser and/or PC?

1 Like

Hi @Lisa_Spangler, welcome to the forum and sorry for the trouble here!

When you sort the My Tasks list by “Due Date” your Today and Upcoming section won’t appear in your list. You will see your Later section on the bottom of the list and the tasks without a due date will be organized by project under that section. When you sort your My Tasks list by “None”, you’ll be able to organize your tasks in the Today section.

If this is not the case, adding to what @Stephanie_Oberg mentioned, you can also try following the steps described in this article.

I hope this helps!