Mark a project for completion

Hi @Brandi_White and @jason_montgomery, thanks for reaching out! Unfortunately, I don’t have any updates to share with you today but rest assure that we are closely monitoring this thread and we are representing your voice. As a workaround, you can mark your completed project as Archived. We will launch the option to report by all Archived projects in a Team using our Reporting feature in the next couple of weeks.

For context, please note we can’t always build everything customers are asking for, sometimes because it doesn’t fit with our product vision (ie: multiple assignees on one task), sometimes because the said request necessitate more background and structural updates than what customers are initially asking for. Whatever the reason is, I can ensure you that we do care and put a lot of effort into keeping communication lines wide open between and our customers and ourselves, you can learn more about it in this post .

We’ve built tones of exciting things this year, including some features that directly emerged from our Community (check out #productfeedback:features-launched), and we have a lot more on the way so make sure to keep an eye on our announcements category!

If you have any follow-up questions, feel free to drop me a DM or to reply on this thread, I’ll be more than happy to help!

2 Likes