Links to Goals and projects from Desktop app

When creating our agendas in dedicated projects, we often link to other locations in Asana in order to do screen shares or updates or what not. I need to talk to my coworker about goals but cannot find a way to grab the link to add to our agenda. I can @ a specific goal but i would like a link to the goals page with all of them. It was easy enough in the browser to grab the url and paste it in but i am getting really comfy in the desktop app and want to stay here. Is there a way to grab these urls in desktop?

Hi @Emily_Gonzales, thanks for reaching out!

You can copy the URL link to each goal by opening the Goal and clicking the dropdown arrow next to the Goal name.

Screenshot 2021-09-02 at 09.35.34

At this time, it’s not possible to link to the Goals tab showing all Goals.

I hope this helps! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thanks for taking the time to share this. I am good with links to individual goals, just wondered if it is possible to reveal the source urls for any page in the desktop app. The desktop app is really a stripped down browser as far as i can tell. It shouldn’t be too hard to reveal them somehow. Disappointed that we cant see the source url =-(

This topic was automatically closed after 6 days. New replies are no longer allowed.