🪲 Keep edited automations in order when saved

When saving a rule/automation, the desktop app moves the edited automation from its established order to the bottom of the list. In some projects, that’s an easy—if annoying—fix, but in projects with more complex workflows, it’s extremely frustrating. It makes sense that new automations would move to the bottom, but existing automations should not lose their relative location when they’re edited and saved.

This was mentioned as part of a more extensive list in this post, however I feel it warrants specific attention as an individual item.

Hi @Leigh_Flynn , I also noticed this yesterday - very frustrating!
I’m tagging this as a bug and pinging the @forum-team to kindly escalate.

Thanks!

2 Likes

Hi everyone, thanks for flagging this issue. I have escalated this bug to our team for review and will update this thread as soon as I hear back. Thank you! :raising_hands:

2 Likes