Bug? Saving edited automation changes order & navigates out of Automations menu

I am trying to edit some existing automations, and when I save the automation, it kicks me back two levels to the main Customize menu instead of back to the Automations menu, which is inconvenient when I have more than one thing to do in that menu.

When I open the Automations menu again, it has moved the edited automation from its established order to the bottom of the list. In some projects, that’s an easy—if annoying—fix, but in projects with more complex workflows, it’s extremely frustrating. It makes sense that new automations would move to the bottom, but existing automations should not lose their relative location when they’re edited and saved.

When these two issues are combined, it forces me to save my automation, and then navigate back into the Automations menu, whether or not I have additional work to do there, so I can fix the order instead of leaving disorganization behind.

@Leigh_Flynn,

For the first issue, you could add your vote here:

For the second, could you create a new topic in Asana Community > Product Ideas (and vote too!).

Thanks,

Larry

Thanks, @lpb! I thought I had seen the first one but I couldn’t find it when I searched.

Will do on the 2nd.

Automation reordering in Product Ideas