"It looks like you don't have access" Error Recurring

While using the workspace calendar, at least once daily I get transitioned to a screen with a lock icon saying “It looks like you don’t have access…” and I need to refresh the page to use the calendar again.

Steps to reproduce: Using the workspace calendar. Seems to happen at random, usually once a day.

Browser version: Firefox 89.0

It looks like the newer version of this screenshot, and it links to this help page…

Hi @anon18872388, you would receive this message if you are trying to access a task or project that you have not been added to. Are you clicking a task link and receiving this message? If so, you would need tor request access by clicking the Request access button :slight_smile:

Thanks for the reply Rebecca, unfortunately this is not the case. I see this message when accessing the workspace calendar, and I am the administrative account holder. Nothing about this is specific to a task or project; this message shows up to replace the calendar, and there is no request access button (nor should there be). Doing a hard refresh of the page solves the issue until next time…

Any other ideas?

Thanks for getting back to me @anon18872388! In this case, I’d recommend reaching out to our Support team by following the steps below. Our Support team has access to additional tools that we don’t have here on the Community team to be able to look into this further for you!

I hope this helps! :slight_smile:

This topic was automatically closed 16 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.