iOS app keyboard shortcuts poorly chosen

Briefly describe (1-2 sentences) the Bug you’re experiencing:
There is a keyboard shortcut of the letter “i” which means in the Inbox view you can’t type the letter “i” in a comment without archiving messages!

Steps to reproduce:
Open Inbox view. Tap a message, tap to write a comment. Type any word with an “i” in it

Browser version:
iOS iPad app

Upload screenshots below:

Welcome to the Forum @bilal_k and thank you for taking time to flag this, I’ve gone ahead and created a task for our development team to investigate! I’ll keep you posted as soon as I have more information about it!

Thank you! As of the latest Asana version it seems that keyboard shortcuts have been disabled entirely.

Best wishes,

Hi @bilal_k and thanks for your patience! This issue should now be fixed :slight_smile: Please let me know if you’re still running into trouble and I’ll be more than happy to investigate the issue further!

Have a great day!

@Natalia - Have keyboard shortcuts been removed from the iOS app or do they only work for some orgs/regions as comments in iPad Keyboard and Shortcut Support in latest update? mentions?

Hi @AshleyWright :wave:

We’re in the process of releasing IOS Ipad Keyboard and we’re planning to roll out to all users very soon! I’ll make sure to update this thread as soon as we do!

Please, let me know if you have any follow-up question! Have a great Thursday!

Hi @AshleyWright :wave:

I’m just jumping in here to let you know that you can learn more about the new IPad Keyboard Shortcuts here ! :slight_smile:

I hope it helps! Have a great Friday!!!

That’s wonderful! Thank you for the prompt fix and keeping me informed! :heart:

Best wishes,