Integrations with Monday.com

Hello,

Has anyone figured out how to integrate with Monday.com?

I am looking for a solution when something is triggered on Monday.com a field in Asana can change its status.

The best option I’ll looking into is Syncing via Unito. I’m actually starting a migration for a client from Monday to Asana this month

4 Likes

Hey @Philip_Mathew! I’ll back up @Paul_Grobler’s suggestion, as a Unito employee :slight_smile: Here’s a link that can get you started. If you have any questions let me know! Hope this helped :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thanks @Jillian_Amyot.
One limitation I found is that I cannot link the sections in a Project in Asana to groups in a board in Monday. Do you know of a workaround?

Hi @Paul_Grobler! Currently monday.com is a beta integration, so we don’t support mapping sections. We would like to turn our beta integrations into full integrations, so when this feature is available I can give you a shout! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thank you @Jillian_Amyot and @Paul_Grober

I will look into this.

Paul I had this issue with sections in Asana as well when I was attempting to connect sections in Asana with clickup.

I could not find a workaround. This seems to be a problem with Asana.

Regards,

Philip

Hey @Philip_Mathew, I’m guessing you’re using the native integration to do this? Soon, you’ll be able to connect sections from Asana with ClickUp through Unito as well, so keep your eyes peeled for that one :slight_smile:

Great to hear there is updates coming. My workaround is to use Custom Fields in Asana and then linking them up. On the business plan I would then setup rules in the projects to add the tasks to the correct section depending on this Custom Field. Similar on the Monday side.

2 Likes