Indicator to show new activity (icon or bold task name)

I’ve dozens of customers and hundreds of ASAN projects to follow!
I’ve email notification on task interactions, 'cause ASANA Inbox is really to limited (I still wrote about it).

My request is to set an icon (or a highlight) on the rows of the single tasks, to alert that there’s an unread comment or some unread comments.
It may work based when:

• there’s a comment not by me I don’t reply
  • I set “unread” the tasks

The notification may disappear when:

• I reply to the comment
  • I set “read” the task

Thanks

Thank you for sharing your feedback @Riccardo_Mares!

I’ve merged your post into an existing thread regarding this topic. Please don’t forget to cast your vote!

Have a great Wednesday!

Thank you so much and sorry if I didn’t see this thread before.
It has a lot of vote and comment: I hope ASANA may implement this feature, that has a really few dev cost!!!

3 Likes

2021 - Any update on making the little comment bubble filled in for unread comments?

@Emily_Roman this request has 29 votes. How many are needed before it is decided to add this feature?

Hello @Ibrahim_Farah and welcome to the Asana Community Forum :wave:

There is no specific number that is needed. The Asana team is always monitoring this forum and they are aware about popular feedback requests :slight_smile: They not only check the total votes but also the total views of a feedback request thread.

Since Asana does not have a public roadmap I cannot tell if and when this will be implemented.

However, what I can say is that Asana has always been and is constantly listening to their customers and implementing new features. Just have a look at all the features they launched in the last few months and also last year, which includes well-requested ones from the forum :slight_smile:

Please create this feature!!! It is so archaic to not have an indictor that there are new messages in the projects. This should be a standard in the industry!!