Import and Export Mind Maps to/from Asana with Asana2Go

Asana2Go now easily creates beautiful mind maps from any of your tasks in any project, search results, or My Tasks, and you can also import an existing mind map into Asana preserving the nodes and hierarchy.

Consider checking out the video below because it’s quite an eye-opener to visualize certain Asana projects in this way (using Asana2Go’s export as mind map feature). And it’s powerful to be able to start a project by brainstorming in a mind map app, then import and continue on in Asana.

(As part of the newly-released mind map features, a new Save CSV/Text File button has been added which is useful, too, for some of the other outputs generated by Asana2Go.)

Demo/How-To Video - Asana2Go: Import and Export Mind Maps

Medium Post - Asana2Go Does Mind Maps (includes above video)

Asana2Go is free for all private and most commercial use (see Asana2Go for details)

Larry Berger
Asana2Go & Asana Certified Pro consultant at Trilogi

5 Likes

Looks Cool @lpb will have to have a play around…

You seem to have been very busy adding functionality to Asana2Go…

Jason.

2 Likes

Thanks @Jason_Woods!

Yes, it’s been fun using the basic capabilities of Asana2Go to build diverse output/features (and one more to announce…). I’m sure there are great ideas of outputs (formats) I haven’t thought of, so I hope others create and share.

By the way, one really great use of mind maps is as a presentation tool. In the past I often presented in small meetings or for training by screen sharing an Asana list project (to avoid wasting time generating a basic Powerpoint). But now in a second you can turn that Asana list project into a colorful mind map. Just image the difference of being on the receiving end of this:

versus this, generated from Asana2Go plus only a few drag-and-drops:

Thanks,

Larry

Hi there,

looks awesome and I’d like to try it. Is it available only in Chrome?
I need to use Explorer.
Thanks

Sorry, I’m afraid it’s only available for Chrome (and Opera).

Larry