I sent an invitation to a project to the wrong email - how do I delete that invitation?

How do I delete an invitation to an email address to join a project when the person has not accepted the invitation?

(I sent an invention to the wrong email aka the wrong person)

Hi @Vanessa_Valiente :wave:

You should be able to remove these users following the steps in this guide .

Hope this helps! Let me know if you have any follow-up questions! Have a great Friday!:smiley:

Hi! That doesn’t help because they never accepted the invitation to join. Do you understand? Any other suggestions?

Hi @Vanessa_Valiente apologies for the confusion here.

If the person has never accepted the invitation to Join, when following the steps to remove it you will see the option “Cancel Invite” next to the email address you want to delete. Please see screenshot attached.

I hope this helps Vanessa, but please let me know if you have any follow-up question!

1 Like

Thanks! But I don’t see the team name in the sidebar… I am referring to a project… sorry

Hi Vanessa!

If you go into the Project Details ( image button next to the drop down arrow) you should be able to see in which Team this project is nested.

From there you can search the Team in the Search Bar and follow the steps I previously shared in the Screenshot.

if that doesn’t work for you, I would recommend reaching out to our Support Team following these steps; they’ll be able to look into this further for you!

1 Like