I Can't Scroll in the main body of a Status Update

Important note: To help us resolve your issue as quickly as possible, please ensure to fill out all the sections below. Do not share any private information such as email addresses or phone numbers - This is a public Forum!

Briefly describe (1-2 sentences) the Bug you’re experiencing:
I Can’t Scroll in the main body of a Status Update

Steps to reproduce:

Try to update status

Browser version:

What version of Asana are you using (Basic/Premium/Business/Enterprise)?

Chrome 117 on Windows 11

Upload screenshots below:

Hi @Helen_Gallagher sorry to hear about this trouble! Can you test in a different browser or incognito window and let us know if that works? Also, can you share some additional details? Is this issue preventing you from viewing data in the status update? What part of the update is missing?

Hi @Vanessa_N - thanks for getting back to me. I’m unable to create the update properly, as it won’t scroll down in the body. However it was working today, so it looks as though it was a temporary glitch - I’ll close this.

Thanks for confirming, @Helen_Gallagher! Glad to hear that it’s back to normal now. I’ll close the topic, but don’t hesitate to let me know if it happens again :slight_smile:

This topic was automatically closed 16 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.