Caching/data pull bug?

Briefly describe (1-2 sentences) the Bug you’re experiencing: Scrolling down my (and other users’) inbox, I often have a very long wait for data to pull/display. This happens not only after a relatively short time scrolling (e.g. one page height), but also after scrolling forever and ever and ever down a long list (which honestly I could understand if it were pulling much older data, but is still a challenge). Submitting this a bug because this is occurring when scrolling even just slightly down from what’s pulled when the page is first loaded.

Steps to reproduce: Click on Inbox. Start scrolling down. See brown placeholder boxes. Wait. See content.

Browser version: Chrome stable on macOS 10.14, Windows 10; Chrome OS stable 73

Upload screenshots below: onTqjamNUJ74vGpaRocd_height640

Hi @Eston_Melton, thanks for reporting this issue and I am sorry for the trouble!

I completely see your point here. In order to investigate this further, please confirm the following information:

1. Are you able to reproduce the issue with another browser?
  2. If you log in with an incognito window, does the issue persist?
  3. Have you already tried to clear your browser’s cache?

Looking forward to your reply!

Hi @Eston_Melton! we haven’t heard from you in a few days. Just checking if you are still running into issues or if this has been fixed? Looking forward to your reply.

1 Like

Hi @Eston_Melton!

If you are still experiencing this issue, you can archive all notifications in your inbox at once, then If there are any older notifications you want to preserve, you can send them back to the Inbox tab. This could help resolve the issue! Please find more information in this article.

Let me know if you have any questions :wink: