Hubspot / Asana Integration

Is there a Hubspot integration for Asana, like there is for Asana / Salesforce? If so where do I find it. I tried looking on the forum, and most of the responses are very aged.

1 Like

Hey @Beth_Nichols1

There is a Hubspot and Asana integration. You have to initiate the integration through the Hubspot marketplace which can be found at the top left of your Hubspot UI.

Thank you!!

Hi all, I wanted to let you know that we rolled out a new HubSpot + Asana integration. The HubSpot + Asana integration allows teams to view accurate HubSpot campaign statuses and metrics in Asana.
For example, if a deal has progressed to a new stage in HubSpot, teams using Asana to coordinate the next steps can see important information like deal amount and deal owner.

HubSpot deal widget in the task
You can see the following;

• Deal stage in the pipeline
  • Amount
  • Deal owner

HubSpot email campaign widget in the task
You can see the following;

• Email campaign status
  • Open rate
  • Click rate
  • Delivery date

For more details, please take a look at Asasna Guide - Rules integrations and widgets!

@Nao_Kumazaki This is fantastic! Thank you :smiley: can we expect to see landing pages available eventually, similar to the marketing emails?

Hi @anon93574682 I am not sure what landing pages you are mentioning but we have two pages available about HubSpot and Asana integration now. :slight_smile:

I am referring to the ability to connect a landing page to asana like we can marketing emails. Where you see the stats etc.

ectane_3-email_signature-580x80(1)_e18215a4-2dd1-4eab-b432-9f1f8c2dcea7.jpg

Hi @anon93574682 Sorry I missed your reply! I don’t think the product team has any immediate plan yet but they are open to new integration ideas! If you wish for any new integration, please let us know in the product feedback category :slight_smile:

Hi everyone,

We just launched an exciting update for the HubSpot + Asana integration! Please find more details in our announcement here:

2 Likes