How to change email on the asana?

Thanks, Andrea :blush: I tried send a message with my problem.

1 Like

Support team don’t answer me…

When I want to add new mail-address, I get information “n order to add a new email you need to reauthenticate.”

ok, I did reauthenticate but it isn’t work

And I get this information every time when I try to add mail-address

Maybe do you know how I can to add new email-address.

Have you tried this on a different browser maybe or incognito to see if the same problem exists @anon9785966 ?

Also when emailing support bare in mind that whenever you follow up this moves your message to the end of the queue again. If you are on a free plan it takes longer to receive a response.

Hello! Yes, I have tried in incognito and in another a browser but it’s didn’t work too
I didn’t understand what I don’t need follow up that support team answer my question faster?

The tickets are answered in order of oldest to newest. Which means if you follow up on your ticket it moves it to the end of the queue again.

Does it somehow depend on my comments here? :slight_smile:
I contacted technical support only once and all this time I’m just waiting for an answer

Hm @Marie, can you maybe assist and have a look?

1 Like

Just to clarify @anon9785966 when you’re asked to re-authenticate, are you using the credientials of the email address already on your account?

1 Like

Hello! Yes, I’m using the credentials of the email address already on my account

In that case, I’d recommend reaching out to support. Please write to support from your current email address and add in CC the email address you’re looking to add to your account, this should help expedite the resolution.

Thanks, I’ll try one more time

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 3 days. New replies are no longer allowed.