How can I duplicate/copy a 'section'

I am trying to find a way to copy a “section” and all of it’s tasks over and over again. I use asana for my photography client organizing. I need the ‘timeline’ view. I want to make a section be indvidual clients. Then the tasks within the section are the editing/ordering steps (assigned to my staff) that are linked together in order to make sure the clients orders get processed in time. I am trying to create and use a template of the ‘section’ and be able to use it over and over. I am open to whatever way this needs to be to accomplish.

In the past I’ve created ‘Tasks’ as my clients then the steps were supb-tasks. This works well (and I can copy easily) the issue is I can’t use the timline option. I’ve tried the ‘blocking’ feature which sorta works…but I really need the timeline feature to be able to be used.

3 Likes

7 posts were merged into an existing topic: Ability to copy sections including all tasks in that section

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.