Hide completed tasks

Is there a way to hide completed tasks in the list view (or any other views)?

Hi @Emmanuel_Henr, welcome to the community forum!

You can filter your list of tasks by Incomplete tasks:

Screen Shot 2020-07-08 at 16.50.24

I hope this helps!

3 Likes

Hey - this works great for main tasks, but there doesn’t appear to be the same option for sub-tasks. Setting it on the main tasks list does not filter down to subtasks. Any suggestions or is there something obvious I’m missing?

Hi @Lukas4, welcome to the Asana Community Forum! As it stands, it’s currently not possible to hide completed subtasks. We have a popular thread in the forum on that topic, I recommend you adding your vote here: Hide completed subtasks. We will update the main thread once we have any updates.

1 Like

Is there a way to hide all completed task in list view by default?

This would save me from having to do the extra step each time of selecting “All tasks”—>“Incompleted task”. I don’t want to have to do it manually, I want to just not see my completed tasks by default.

Thanks.

21 Likes

I second this question. Can I make settings default to when a task is completed it doesn’t show up anymore without having to change the settings every time?

7 Likes

I’m also wondering this re: main tasks and having it always set to hide completed tasks.
For two of my clients, that is the case, but for my own Asana, I am always stuck with viewing completed tasks when I enter the website and have to toggle it off. This completely clogs the list.

4 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 4 days. New replies are no longer allowed.