It’s only been a few months since the launch of the Asana for Nonprofits program and we’re already thrilled with the number of nonprofits that have chosen Asana to help them do more good in their communities!
As our program continues to grow, we wanted to be make sure we saved a space in the forum with instructions to guide folks on how to redeem their 50% off discount.
Once you’ve been approved by Techsoup’s team, they will send out an email titled “Your Asana Request #XXX Through TechSoup”. This message contains your Asana discount code as well as the instructions for you to activate 50% off the annual premium or business plan of your choice!
To help streamline this process, I’ve provided the instructions for you below,to help you apply our discount code to your Asana account, if you haven’t done so already.
If You Do Not Already Have an Asana Account
- Go to the Asana signup page.
- Enter your work email address and click Sign up.
Asana sends you a verification email.
- Click the link in the email.
You are taken to a welcome page.
- Name your first team and click Continue.
- Enter at least one email address for a team member and click Continue.
Your Asana home page appears.
- Click this link: upgrade your Asana account.
- You must use this specific link to upgrade your account.
- The default setting is Asana Premium, 5 seats.
- If you want to change the plan or the number of seats, click Change plan. Keep the Annual setting.
- Supply your payment and billing information. In the Discount Code field at the bottom, enter the coupon code from above in this email and click Apply Code.
The amount due in the Billing section at the top is reduced by 50 percent.
- Click Upgrade.
If You Have an Asana Free Trial Account or a Paid Account
Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and include
- The coupon code from above in this email
- The Asana plan type you want to purchase: Annual Premium or Annual Business
- The number of seats you want to purchase: 5, 10, 15, 20, 25, 30, 40, 50, 60, 70, 80, 90, or 100 (or further increments to a maximum of 1,000)
- The name of the organization, team, or workspace you want to upgrade
- The name and email address of the billing owner for your Asana subscription
If you’re still running into trouble or have any other questions pertaining to the Asana for Nonprofits program, please reach out to our customer support team; we’re here to help!