Harvest & Asana

I was asked to provide the info on how to integrate Harvest and Asana.

There’s a handy guide here: http://help.getharvest.com/harvest/integrations/project-management-integrations/asana/

Also-- the setup is literally button right on your profile settings:

As I mentioned in the other post, our team has used the Harvest and Asana integration for years. Thanks!

Time & Deadline Tracker
What's the best time tracking application in Asana?

Thank you for sharing, @Noel_Howell1! Many customers will find this helpful. Time tracking has been a hot topic these days. Maybe our need for spring cleaning is kicking in :stuck_out_tongue:

I am a consultant and I really like the combination of Asana and Harvest. Having the task name automatically pass to Harvest makes a real nice combination.

Is there any way to connect Harvest + Asana so that when a project is created in Asana, it flows over to Harvest? We are trying to avoid the problem of adding projects in both places.

We tried using Zapier, but we found it was not as helpful since we had to add an individual Zap for every task made.

@Melissa_P have you tried Tray.io or Unito?

I use UNITO to sync Asana tasks to my Jira instance (we have a dev team
that is unable to switch to Asana even though I’ve begged lots and lots!)

Back to your original question-- I use a sync with Zapier to go from
Harvest to Asana. Every new project in Harvest automatically gets an Asana
project. You may have to change your process to do Harvest first, but then
you know they will match!

–Noel

is this integration available on the Mobile Apps?

Is it possible to start a time in harvest from the mobile app? It works great in the web but I can’t seem to find it in the mobile app.

It appears on IOS you certainly can.

mate you need to sort your battery out

Wait, that’s from within the Asana app?!

Can this be done from the Android Asana app?? It’s so frustrating having to go to a computer to start a timer when on the go.

That is within the IOS app. Not sure on Android

Asana, please please please add this functionality to the Android app :tired_face: