Time & Deadline Tracker

Hello everyone, I was wondering if you knew an Asana integration for deadline tracking. Let me explain :sweat_smile:

I work in a film distribution company, and we have contracts for film licenses that expire after 1 or 3 years. I would like to set up a follow-up for this that would send a reminder saying “be careful, you still have 6months before you licenses expires” or something like that…So a sort of tracker where you would enter a specific date, and it would send you automatic reminders that your deadline is approaching…

Also do you know any time tracking integration linked to the assignee and his tasks ? For example, if we establish that you have 10 hours of work a day, and you set durations for various tasks, the integration would tell you when you exceed the 10hours allocated.

I know it sounds overly specific, but I’d be happy to work around if I found an app that did half of these two things…

Any ideas ?

Hi @Caroline_Audi

Here are a few threads that discuss time tracking that you might be interested in:

Regarding deadline tracking, here are some options:

I would add that Outplanr may be worth a look. I have given some feedback on this product which if implemented will be awesome