Full Chart Display on Dashboards

Hi, I have a chart with ~20 categories, and the chart won’t display all of them even when the window is expanded.

View when window is expanded:

As you can see, there’s still a “5 more” option on the right bottom corner, but when I press on it, it just goes to the list of tasks instead of expanding the chart.
Would be great to have an option which shows all the data still in a chart view, or to have an option to filter out automatically categories that have 0 tasks in them
(Manually “unticking” some of the categories won’t help here, because the whole point is to keep track of new tasks coming in…)

Thank you

1 Like

Hi @anon3611131, welcome to our Forum community! You bring up a good point; thank you for your feedback and ideas. I have often wanted the ability to have charts go into an expanded view to list more entries as well. I voted for your feature request. Hopefully this can be added in time. :+1:

I have alo voted for your case and adding to it. Hopefully all can be addressed at the same time.
I have a similar chart with more than 100 options. I hope that there is no limitation to the number of options. Not all the options are used all the time so it would be good to suppress the options in a chart where there is no value against. Blank options are cluttering the charts which I cannot use easily.
I don’t want to export values to Excel to generate charts.

2 Likes

On the pie chart I see only 7 main categories, all the others (marked) are presented as one category. Can you please change this ? So that all categories are visible ?

Welcome to the Asana Community Forum @Tadeusz_Piaseczny!

Yeah unfortunately this is how it displays right now also with the other chart formats.

I have merged your post into an existing feedback request thread, don‘t forget to upvote there.

Hi are there any updates on the request for more bars on the charts in dashboard? many thanks

1 Like