For forms submitted by an existing user, auto-capture them as the task creator

Everyone at our company has Asana it’s a mandatory tool used.
I have worked to get most of the company to intake their requests through Asana Forms. However, a few departments who work across the board are struggling to switch their forms into Asana from Google because there isn’t an auto-capture of who filled it out.
Example from our security director “what ideally i would like is a form i could send people to and have them create tickets for things and have it tag the ticket as having been created by person x rather than rando automation or having to rely on people to put their names in each time”

This is holding me up on adopting because those people are telling me “why would I move from google forms?” which means people are bouncing between different tools and not having a consistent experience.

Hi @KimberlyAnn_DiCredic,

Because this capability doesn’t currently exist and would need to be added as an Asana enhancement, I moved your post to the #productfeedback forum section so people can vote on it. (I just did!)

I also changed the subject to (hopefully) make the request clearer, hope that’s OK.

1 Like

Thanks, @Phil_Seeman Appreciate it! I was trying to put it in product feedback but it wouldn’t let me for some reason.
YAY! This would be awesome for me to get the last few stragglers more into Asana :slight_smile:

1 Like