Feature Request : Set Blackout Dates on Date Field on Forms

I’d like to make a feature request that we get more control over the date field in Asana forms. We have a lot of customers selecting the Task Due Date as the same day. This is usually not achievable and we complete tasks in 24-48 hours.

If we can set the minimum due date to be 24 hours from when the form is being entered or more that would be great.

Also secondary to this would be setting specific days (like only weekdays) and removing holidays.

Hi @felicia1, welcome to the Asana Community forum :wave:t2:

Thanks for taking the time to provide this feedback! While this feature isn’t available right now, hopefully it’s something we can see brought to life in the future.

I’ll let you know if we have any news :slight_smile:

I can see this as being something similar to the task template (or rule action) whereby you user can only select X days from form submit.

Greetings! Although an old thread, I’d like to voice a need for this feature as well. Just as Felicia1 noted, we too get numerous and unrealistic form submissions with the task due date being the same day as the form is submitted. Being able to blackout dates (including weekends and holidays) for users to select would be a most welcome bit of functionality.