Expand the section with ▼ on the project display in the sidebar

As an image, it is like expanding Windows Explorer folders or expanding Outlook folders,
Click the ▼ on the left end of the project in the sidebar to expand the section.

Hi @Ka_Nishiyama , interesting idea!
Out of curiosity, what would be the expected behaviour when a user would click on a section in the sidebar? Or would it be used to drag and drop tasks into a section?

1 Like

HI @Richard_Sather , ask me a question, thanks.
I want to easily jump to a lower section of the list view in my project. There are many sections, there are many tasks in the section, and you want to easily move to any section when other sections are not displayed.
(or)
I want to display all sections and move to any section

1 Like

@Ka_Nishiyama,

Here’s a related request:

Larry

1 Like

Hi @lpb,(Dear Larry)
I have voted for your product feedback.
(This is feedback from February 2020.
I have no choice but to wait patiently. )

1 Like

@Ka_Nishiyama - That’s something I often wanted to do as well. If it’s helpful, my team built a free Asana add-on called “Supersana.io” that can do something similar: “Jump-to-Section” (which allows you to see all sections at once.

There is a pro/paid version, but you do NOT need to pay for this feature. “Jump-to-Section” and another one called “Super-Open/Close” for sections are both being moved to the free version next week. :tada:

:point_right:You can get the free forever license just by adding the free Chrome extension here.

Please keep in mind, it’s in beta (and have more than 30+ custom Asana features), so you can fully expect to find bugs (and quick fixes when bugs are reported).

By Friday of next week, “Jump-to-Section” and “Super-Open/Close” will be added to the free level of Supersana.

Let me know your feedback and any other Asana superpowers you’d like us to build into it. :slight_smile:
Cheers!

1 Like

Hi,@Bryan_TeamKickstart
I regret to inform you that, unfortunately, access to the introduction plugin is not permitted within our organization.。

@Ka_Nishiyama , meaning you’re not able to install Chrome or Edge extensions?

@Ka_Nishiyama - for other organizations that I’ve worked with, they just submit the extension for a security review to get it approved by IT/Admin. We want to make sure we can make it easy for teams to adopt Supersana. Does your team have a similar process?