ETIMEDOUT 52.70.61.173:443 Integromat & Asana Problem

Hello, I’ve done a workflow in Integromat that allow me to create full projects in Asana.
All was working nice until today, that I’ve received that error: “Failed to verify connection ‘Asana’. connect ETIMEDOUT 52.70.61.173:443”.

Now, the scenarios are running so slow, so i’ve a timeout error all the time.

Could anybody help me?

Thank you very much

I also have this error:
" ExecutionInterruptedError

Execution was requested to stop"

@Integromat_Dev @Michaela_S maybe you can help!

Hey guys, Michaela from Integromat here (and thanks for tagging me, @Bastien_Siebman)

We are aware of this issue. It only affects some of our apps and Asana, unfortunately, seems to be one of them. At this point, there’ no ETA of the fix but we have people working hard to have this handled asap.

I’ll keep you posted on any updates I get.

Thanks for your patience :heart:

Hey @Michaela_S - I am also getting a similar error with the Airtable module. Is this a known issue? Could this be to do with using the old version of the AT module?

Thanks

Hey @Owen_Ffern :wave:

The issue reoccurred, this time mostly affecting the Airtable connectivity. Several hours ago, our team managed to apply a workaround to overcome the issue. We are currently monitoring the situation to make sure everything works the way it’s supposed to. I’ll keep you guys posted about the progress of this.

We apologise for any inconvenience caused and - once again - than you for your patience :pray: