eliminazione account gruppo di lavoro 4utime

Byongiorno per errore ho eliminato un profilo e tuto gli annesi associati a gruppo 4utime, ci sarebbe la possibilità di reupere dei task?

grazie

HI @anon9808361 and thanks for reaching out!

Unfortunately our Forum doesn’t support Italian, but hopefully I can help in English! For this type of request, you would need to reach out to our support team, they’ll be best suited to help! To reach out to them, simply follow these steps → How to contact our Support Team ✉

Byongiorno by mistake I deleted a profile and all the years associated with 4utime group, would there be the possibility of recovering the tasks?

Good morning by mistake I deleted a profile and all the years associated with 4utime group, would there be the possibility of recovering the tasks?

Hi @anon9808361 and thanks for the additional info! Our support team should be able to help with this, you can contact them following these steps :point_right: How to contact our Support Team ✉

i have not receved anithing mail after deleting project , how can i receve them ?

hello unfortunately I have not received any email regarding the cancellation of projects? is there any way to recover it somehow?
thank you

No worries, please contact our support team (How to contact our Support Team ✉) they should be able to recover this data for you!