Duplicating projects - due dates always copied over, even when option not selected

Briefly describe (1-2 sentences) the Bug you’re experiencing:

Starting last week (noticed last Wednesday), when duplicating any project, all due dates are always copied to the new project, regardless of whether or not the “Due Dates” option was selected in the “Duplicate Project” dialog.

Steps to reproduce:

1. Navigate to project > click on “Project Actions” drop down menu > select “Duplicate” > select
  2. Either change the title and any options desired, or don’t change anything
  3. Click “Create New Project” on the dialog box
  4. Follow the new project link created through the info pop-up in the corner either while the project is still being duplicated, or once the duplicate is done being created

After this bug happened again today, I ran several additional tests just to be sure. On the tests, I tried…

• Using two different browsers
  • Duplicating other projects
  • Waiting until the projects were completely finished duplicating
  • Both changing and not changing the default selections on the “Duplicate Project” dialog
  • Checking, as well as checking-then-unchecking, the “Due Dates” option of the dialog

Browser version:

• Chrome: Version 74.0.3729.131
  • Firefox: Quantum 66.0.3

Hi @Aidan_Boling :wave:t3:

Thank you so much for reporting this issue and for taking the time to provide us with all details we need to investigate. I’ve gone ahead and filed a bug with our Development team so they can start investigating; on my end I’ll be in touch as soon as I have an update!

Hi @Aidan_Boling,

Just a quick note to let you know this should be fixed; our team pushed a fix yesterday and I just got notified that it is now live for all users :slight_smile:

Thanks again for the report; and as always let us know if you have any follow-up questions!