Domain change from .io to .com

Hi @Natalia ,

My company changed the email domain a week ago and now I can’t access Asana anymore. My old email was naomi.netzell@orbitalads.io and now it is naomi.netzell@orbitalads.com . I have to log in using an email account, not writing the email + password. And when trying with .com (since .io does not appear anymore as an option), Asana says that I don’t have an asana profile. Please help

Welcome to the Forum @anon63802530!

Sorry to hear you are running into this issue. I would recommend reaching out directly to our support team following these steps . They will be more than happy to assist you further. When you do, make sure to share the URL of this thread so you don’t have to re-explain everything.

Once you contact them, let me know here and I’ll make sure to liaise with them. Apologies for not being able to assist you further via Forum! If there is anything I can help you with, don’t hesitate to reach out in the Forum!

Have a nice week!

Thanks Natalia! I just contacted support. I couldn’t find it earlier, that is way I decided to write in the forum.

1 Like

Bump

Thanks for the tip about the domain change. I have a website and for me, it’s quite useful that I can change the domain which would improve the flow of visitors. However, once I tried to change the website domain and I noticed that the speed of the website hasn’t been changed. I’ve asked for the people that had such problems, and they told me that the main problem is in the hosting server which is very slow… So, I decided to find a hosting that would provide me a lowest latency and in the unnecessary situation a 24/7 customer support. A lil later, I’ve found rental servers that I’ve tested freely cause gt host agency is providing a chance for ten days of trial. Since then, I’m still using them though…