Display Team Projects with Clickable Member Names

So we have a lot of people in our organization on our Asana. I am the Creative Director and have a team of designers and web designers. I am trying to figure out how i can have a quick view of my team and the projects they are assigned and statuses. I created a new Team and have each of them in it now. But i can only see their names. No tasks listed and their names aren’t clickable.

I like the kanda board view style. Thinking something like column one, Myself and then all my tasks listed below with a status icon/color and due dates.

Then column 2, Peter, below him are all his assigned tasks, with a status icon/color and due dates.
Then column 3, Paul, below him are all his assigned tasks, with a status icon/color and due dates.
Then column 4, Mary, below him are all his assigned tasks, with a status icon/color and due dates.
etc, etc, etc.

One other thing i can’t seem to figure out is why can’t i click on a team members name and view all of their tasks? Something like that would be useful for management.

Hoping something like these options exists. Could use the relief in quickly seeing who’s working on what and who has bandwidth for projects coming down the pipeline. As well as see who’s dragging their feet so i can help move things along and meet deadlines.

You can achieve this by looking for them in the search…

Did you try an advanced search sorted by assignee for example?

1 Like