Hi @Varun_Jain and welcome to the Forum!
Apologies for the inconvenience here. Could you please try to deprovision these members following these steps:
- Create a new Team in your Organization (https://asana.com/guide/help/organizations/team-basics#gl-create ) and add all the members you’re looking to remove
- Access the Team you just created and navigate to the Members tab
- Invite the people you want to remove from the Org: https://asana.com/guide/help/organizations/members#gl-invite
Once you’re sure the members you’re looking to remove have been added to your team, simply follow the 4 steps below to fully remove them from your Organization:
- Head over to your Team Member’s list and use your mouse to hover over their name
- Click Remove
- Then, click Remove Access
- Finally, click Deprovision
Note that it is 3 clicks: Remove > Remove Access > Deprovision
If the issue doesn’t get resolved with these steps, I would recommend you to reach out to our Support Team who will be able to better assist you with this.
I hope this helps @Varun_Jain ! Please let me know if there is anything else I can help you with!