Deleted items not working

Briefly describe (1-2 sentences) the Bug you’re experiencing: I delete items regularly and was always able to retrieve them from the Deleted Items, if needed. Since yesterday, I noticed that my Deleted Items shows " You haven’t deleted any tasks" and it is completely empty. I hardly delete item permanently, so this page should be full of deleted tasks, but nothing is there

Steps to reproduce: Go to a project and create a task → Delete task → Go to Deleted Items → Not there to recover

Browser version: Google Chrome Version 94.0.4606.71

Upload screenshots below:

Hi @Anna-Sophia_Schmidt, thanks for flagging this!

In this case, I suggest reaching out to our Support Team with the following information of one your deleted items:

• Task name and URL (tip: you may be able to find the URL in a previous email notification)
  • Project name and URL where the task was located
  • Team within which the task/project was located

As our Support team has access to additional tools that we don’t have here on the Community team, they will be able to look into this further for you.

@Anna-Sophia_Schmidt - this has happened to my clients a lot… but it’s always been because they accidentally changed to a different workspace. Try clicking your profile button at the top right and look at the selected account and make sure you are in your intended account (your company account, NOT “Personal Projects”).

If that isn’t the issue, then, yes, you’ll need to contact support.

1 Like

Great callout, @Bryan_TeamKickstart!

This topic was automatically closed after 6 days. New replies are no longer allowed.