Default view archived projects on home + done tasks visible in project

Hello,

I have two questions regarding view of asana:
1)How to (by default) hide archived projects in home screen?
2)How to (by default) show (for example on the bottom) done tasks in the project. It could be crossed and greyed out

Thank you very much for letting me know. It would make using asana easier and faster :slight_smile:

Kind regards,
Richard Kozlowski

Welcome to the Forum @Ryszard_Kozlowski and thank you for reaching out!

Those are great questions! Let me see if I can help you here!

1. The projects that you see in the Home Screen are the one’s you have marked as Favorite. They also show up in your side bar. To hide an archive project in the Home screen, you just need to unfavorite it by following these steps:
  1. Click the three dot icon when hovering over a project
  2. Select Remove from Favorites
  1. In every project, you can select your preferred view using one of the options: Incomplete tasks, Complete tasks or All tasks. Please see screenshot attached.

Once you select it, you can click on the three dots at the right corner and Save the layout as default and the preferred view be saved for everyone you’re collaborating with.

If you choose the All tasks view you could create a Section called “Completed” and move all your Completed tasks to that particular sections. This way you will have all of them grouped in one place at the bottom of your project.

I hope this helps @Ryszard_Kozlowski but please let me know if you have any follow-up question!
Have a great Friday!

Hello,

I cannot remove it from favourites unfortunatelly :confused:

Regarding seeing closed task in project. Sure I can see it. But even if i click “All tasks” when I go back to the project it still shows only the non-complited ones. I do not wan’t to click each time “All tasks”