Guests in Business/Enterprise plan can only use the “Due date is approaching → Move task to a certain section” rule in My Tasks, and they can’t create customized My Tasks rules.
This is the same access for Basic/Premium users.
Do guests have the ability to set custom rules on a business tier workspace? - #3 by Emily_Roman says the following, but it seems guests don’t have the access to customized rules.
Guests will be able to create rules in their own My Tasks but not in the projects they are invited to.
Would you double check this behavior and consider the following requests? Thank you in advance!
- Would you enable customized rules for guests if that was the intended access?
- (If not,) Would you add the guest access information to the documentation How to Get Started With Asana My Tasks | Product Guide • Asana Product Guide?
- Would you change the message “Upgrade to Business” when the organization/workspace is already in a Business+ plan?
P.S. Everything is fine for project rules.
- Rules • Asana Product Guide already says " Guest cannot create or own Rules, but they can trigger Rules.".
- The rule editor isn’t displayed in the Customize pane in the first place.