Custom Field Data Back-Fill in Everhour Integration

Background: In December, I created a new custom field in Asana for Points* (# value). I then populated this column for upcoming and completed tasks from the months prior.

Issue: When I look at reports in Everhour, the Points* column is available, but data only populates for tasks completed AFTER the custom Points* field was created in Asana. So despite my back-filling the Points* column for all tasks completed in November, the report in Everhour shows 0 Points* for November.

Is this a bug? Or is there a way for me to get those Points* populated for historical tasks in my Everhour report? Tried to attach screen shots but this isn’t letting me…

Hi @anon81955190, welcome to the Asana Community Forum!

When you connect Asana, Everhour will automatically sync all your projects across all teams. Sync happens periodically and automatically so all new projects that you create or updated with. fields in Asana will be added to your Everhour account.

In order to solve this issue, please make sure that you have the latest version of the extension installed. Read this article for more details.

If the issue persists, I recommend you writing in to the Everhour support team at ask@everhour.com.

I hope this helps! :slight_smile:

Hi Christine,

I hope the issue has been resolved. It was likely because you don’t report new time in these tasks, so we don’t detect a change. So it requires a manual resync of your projects.

Anyway, feel free to send us an email at ask@everhour.com when you have any further questions or problems!