CSV Upload... tasks missing

I love the csv upload feature… Have a nice template that is all set (I think)… the system says 130 tasks successfully imported, but then only a small subset from the first section show.

It is possible to find these tasks by searching, but can’t get them to show in the normal root view of the project.

Any ideas?

Did the missing tasks somehow perhaps get converted into subtasks? Subtasks haven’t ever natively belonged to the parent task’s project since the beginning.

1 Like

Hi @Simon_Plashkes and welcome to the Forum!

Sometimes when importing a lot of tasks at once, some of the tasks can take a little longer to show up in your project; can you confirm if that was your case?

I would also recommend checking if these missing tasks aren’t subtasks as mentioned by @Stephanie_Oberg!

Looking forward to your reply!

I am finding more frequently that subtasks imported that are dependent on the parent task don’t always / ever show up.

I import them and it confirms all 600 tasks were imported successfully but then when i go to search for a few of those tasks they can not be found, and are not in the subtask location where 'the rest ’ are.

I woudl liek some way of knowing if tasks are being missed please? Otherwise it prompts a lot of retrospective work.

1 Like

Yeah, Happens to me too. I can search the task but cant see them in my section or anywhere else