.csv Export sometimes is not delivered on email

Briefly describe (1-2 sentences) the Bug you’re experiencing: Sometimes .csv export is not delivered on email. For example I tried to export My Tasks 3 times during 15 minutes and finally it was delivered after 3 tries.

Steps to reproduce: Export CSV for My Tasks (in case there are enough tasks not to downloaded immediately)

Browser version: Brave, Version 0.61.51 Chromium: 73.0.3683.75 (Official Build) (64-bit)

Upload screenshots below:

Hi @Michinio and thanks for reporting this issue.

Did you receive the report once only after requesting the export three times?

Could you also verify if you’re able to reproduce with another browser? As it stands, we don’t support Brave, but I’d be curious to know if this is also happening with Chrome?

Looking forward to your reply!

Thanks for response. Yes, I have received only one report after 3 tries. I will try to reproduce it with Chrome and will inform about the results.

Tried with Chrome for the 3 different users from Chrome (Version 74.0.3729.28 (Official Build) beta (64-bit)). 1 CSV was received after 1 try, 2 CSVs after 2 tries (received only once).

Thanks @Michinio,

In order for us to investigate this issue further, could you kindly provide us with the URL of the project you exported? Can you also let us know when (day and time even approximate) you exported this project?

Thanks again for your patience and your cooperation!

I did not export project, but individual Assignee’s tasks (contains tasks from various projects):

The first one was delivered with delay and only after 2nd try, also one of the last 2 was delivered after only second try (don’t exactly remember which one).

Is this the info you need or something else?

Thank you so much for the additional information @Michinio,

It appears that some of these emails bounced back, which explains why you haven’t received them. We’ve gone ahead and reactivated them on our end, so hopefully this should not happen again!

If the issue ever resurface, I would recommend reaching out directly to our support team who will be able to manually fix this! Again, sincere apologies for any inconvenience caused; if you have any follow-up questions, please let me know!

Thanks Marie

1 Like