Create comment and 'pin to top' not showing in Teams Task - they will show in INBOX though

Hi there,
So I can only assign one person to a task?

I have assigned myself to certain task and pinned comments, but the pinned comment does not show up in my specific Team members task as pinned.

wait, I just discovered that Team members can see my pinned comments in their INBOX.

Hi @nyprosell, thanks for reaching out!

You are right, it’s possible to assign one person to a task. In regards to your second question, once a comment is pinned, it will appear twice in the activity feed:

1. Pinned to the very top (also indicated by a yellow marker)
  2. Inline in descending chronological order with other task updates

If a task has important comments you want everyone to see, you can pin these comments to the top of the task’s Activity Feed in the right pane. The pinned comments will be visible to everyone that has access to the task.

I hope this helps! Let me know if you have any questions :slight_smile:

thanks for your reply Emily, can I assign 2 people to a task or is that what the “adding collaborators” in comments is for? How does Asana know which TEAM to assign each task to? Sorry, I’m still very new and wrapping my head around everything. ny

No problem at all @nyprosell! You add collaborators to your task if users need to be notified of actions and comments in the task. I’d also suggest you to create subtasks if you need to break up the work of a task into smaller parts.

Let me know if I can help you with anything else!