Create a trigger based on start date

I track many projects at once (and many tasks within projects). It would be helpful to send me an alert (email, or calendar event), if a task (or subtask) was about to start - say in 5 days. For example - I enter in an entire season of projects (for a new Performing Arts season), and in each project, there are up to 10 major tasks that are deliverables for that project. So for 23-24 Season: On Sale - I have to create digital assets, posters, flyers. Of course all of these major tasks have subtasks that comprise the steps needed to make each of those assets. It would be great if I have a custom field like “Start Date”, and once that start date is within 5 days (of the start date), the system sends me an email or creates a calendar event so that I know that I need to nudge my designers to start this task so that it gets completed on time. Of course - if anyone else has a brilliant idea for a custom rule - including creating custom fields - please let me know. Right now, I can’t think of anything.

A post was merged into an existing topic: Trigger Action: Start Date on a task