Could Asana stop automatically creating "My First Portfolio"?

With the limit on the number of portfolios per organization, could Asana stop automatically creating “My First Portfolio” for users joining independently?

PLEASE fix this. I have three people who accidentally created portfolios like this & it’s so frustrating having to monitor/delete this since we are limited to 20 for our whole org.

FYI…That limit was recently increased to 100:

Thanks,

Larry

That’s great news! Thanks for passing it on!

1 Like

Can someone confirm if “My First Portfolio” is indeed automatically created? If so, can we turn that off that automation?

Even with the expanded 100 portfolio allowance in the Business plan, for an organization with 50+ users, we could hit our ceiling quickly with these, most of which for us are empty wasted space that take time to assess and clean up.

Also can someone explain the exact mechanism by which “My First Portfolio” gets created? When I ask individuals, they have no idea a portfolio associated with their account was created.

1 Like

I agree with you, @Scott_Clark, and already voted here (and encourage others to click the title to scroll to the top and then vote with the purple Vote button).

I think they get created the first time you click Portfolio in the sidebar or otherwise reach the Portfolio landing page, but I’m not positive.

Thanks,

Larry

1 Like