Code snippets in Asana

+1

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++111111111111111111111111111111

I am in a likewise situation - stuck not being able to use a phenomenal product because of the lack of editing options - that any savvy software engineer appreciating communication will need.

Dear people working at Asana - this is a priority if there was one.

1 Like

This is really necessary, I think you should at least indicate what your priority is for this work, so we know whether we should look for something else.

1 Like

+1

1 Like

+1

1 Like

Agreed, @Yehuda_Makarov , @Feyruz_Yalcin , @DeVante_Pickering , and @Gautier_Cosne. Welcome all of you to the community!

The editing options in Asana are really disappointing. Just look at clickup and copy their options, please.
We want to switch from jira/confluence to project management system. I used Asana for my private tasks a long time and really love it. But I must admit that clickup does a better job to completely replace confluence, too.

Please add more Editing options. Not just code-blocks (which should be standard) but also more complex one like tables, banners, colors, Buttons…

+1

+1

+1

+1 plz thx

/*
*  Why does Asana's Community Forums have Preformatted Text, 
*  but the app doesn't have anything similar?
*/
if(
    Asana.CommunityForums.hasPreformattedText() &&
    !Asana.WebApp.hasCodeSnippets()
) {
    console.log("Why Not?");
}

:man_shrugging:

2 Likes

The lack of ability to add code snippets in a tool like ASANA is offending at best.

Agree +1

1+

+1