Chart in Reporting not working properly

Briefly describe (1-2 sentences) the Bug you’re experiencing:
I have a chart in my dashboard in reports that’s not filtering correctly.

My filter should only show a list under Eric (QA Assignee) and Review in process (Order Availability) however, once i switch the status field for Review in process to a different one, it still show up in my chart.

I believe this is a bug as it works fine on other QA Assignee’s that i have.

Steps to reproduce:
It should be removed once the field has been switch to anything else except Review in process.

Browser version:
Google Chrome

Upload screenshots below:
Screenshot 2023-03-21 at 12.48.35 PM

2 posts were merged into an existing topic: Reporting is failing to identify tasks

@Jaro_Necesito and @Vanessa_N,

I’ve merged this request with another that appears to be related.



1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 16 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.