Changing the Font and Styles

It seems this has been a flagged issue with Asana for over two years, why has this not been fixed? Does Asana have any plans to actually address this?

1 Like

Allowing ones to change a font and style could likely result in visual bugs in the app and I can definitely understand why Asana would not (yet) allow this. That being said, they don’t share their roadmap so sadly @Rachel_Stimson you won’t get an answer…

Hi,

There is a few examples of really bad font color schemes in Asana that is really hard to read.
I have normal vision as long as I wear my glasses but even the font I’m typing right now is not easy to read. I think the site could use a good walk-through of all the lighter grey fonts.

Example: Cancel button here is really hard to see.

Completed tasks is almost invisible with less than perfect vision, and less than perfect screens.

I think it would help a lot to change it to darker fonts.

I’ve tested accessibility of the lighter fonts for their contrast and they fail all the tests. (https://webaim.org/resources/contrastchecker/)

1 Like

Hi @Kristoffer_Selvaer, thanks for reaching out and sharing your feedback!

We have an existing product feedback thread related to this topic and also the option to change the font and styles. I’ve gone ahead and merged your thread with Changing the Font and Styles to centralize votes. I hope you don’t mind! I’ll make sure to keep the main thread updated as soon as I have news about this feature.

Thanks again!

the extention is not working so well.
it’s 2020 already, most of morden websites are large enough font size!
please revise it !!!

Emily,
How do I decrease the size of the font. I inadvertently hit something, and it is way too large.
Thx!
Tim

Hello @Tim_Burns :wave:

I responded in a separate thread:

The small font size and the light grey colour in Asana is driving me nuts!!! And I´m 25 years old with a perfect vision!!!

We would like to have more font color and highlighting options in the description box of tasks. This would help our work flow with clients and other team members to color code users/meeting notes.

Love this idea! Would be super helpful to have additional font colors and highlight options to stay organized.

This is a great idea and would be super helpful in my day to day use of Asana.

Hi everyone! Thanks for sharing your feedback :slight_smile: We already have a thread on this topic so I’ve gone ahead and merged your posts with the main thread to consolidate feedback.