Change Font

Hi,

A few days ago my font in all my comments changed to an annoying one, how can I switch this back? It changed to Courier New from Segoe UI which it was on for the past 3 years.

Please help!

Hi @Mo_Gottlieb, welcome to the Asana Community Forum!

There is a current issue with fonts when you copy and paste: Text is pasted in monospace font. Is this what you are experiencing? :slight_smile:

Looking forward to your reply!

Yes, it actually just switched back! Magic! Thank you

Awesome! :slight_smile: Our team also just confirmed the issue was fixed a couple of seconds ago. Thanks for confirming @Mo_Gottlieb!

!!!

Hello again - issue started back up.

Hello, I have been having this issue for the past 2 weeks. When I paste in text from VisualStudio, it comes out in a different format than Asana’s and looks bad.

@anon26987289 can you provide a screenshot?

Here you are.

@Emily_Roman do you think this issue has resurfaced again?

Hi @anon26987289 and @LEGGO! I haven’t seen similar reports internally. I also tried but haven’t been able to reproduce the issue.

@anon26987289, can you confirm if this happens when you copy and paste text from this forum post or other sites? or is it only when you copy and paste from VisualStudio?

I just tested by pasting from this site, but it worked fine. I’ve only seen it happen from VisualStudio so far.

Would you like me to open a new ticket specific to VisualStudio?

Thanks @anon26987289, since this seems specific to VisualStudio, can you create a ticket for our support team? You can find the steps to contact them here: How to contact our Support Team ✉.

1 Like