Text is pasted in monospace font

I’m having trouble with the fonts on my account. They have all of a sudden changed if I paste something into a Task. I usually like to copy and paste parts of emails into a task on Asana and the font is all wonky looking now. Is there a way to change it so the font is consistent? It’s all over the place and looks very messy. I’ve never had this issue before.

Hi @Kirsten_McNeill, welcome to the Asana Community Forum! Thanks for your report!

This is a known issue and our development team is currently working on a fix. I’ve added your report to our internal bug and I’ll keep you updated as soon as I have more information.

Sorry for the trouble here, please let me know if you have any questions in the meantime! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hi @Kirsten_McNeill, our team just confirmed this issue is now solved :slight_smile:

I’m moving this task to our #bugs:resolved-bugs category but please let me know if you still experience any issues or have any questions.

This topic was automatically closed 16 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.